Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Father's Love


Papa, I'd like to thank you for everything that you have done for me. Many times I do not need to ask anymore for what I need. Thank you for understanding me and for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for always thinking of me and Javi. I love you very much.

Father, Thank You for my papa. I am just in awe of Your faithfulness, God. Thank You for loving me. I continue to pray for his good health, complete healing of all of his sickness and salvation. Guide him and protect him always. Shower him with favor and blessings from this day until forever, in Jesus name, Amen.

Visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage for more Thankful Thursday entries.

2 comments:

Pia said...

isn't it nice to experience God's faithfulness in our lives? i'm in constant awe of His goodness. praising God along with you for everything He is doing in your life.

babette said...

Thanks Pia. Sometimes when we focus on the bad things we tend to overlook our blessings. Thank God for TT! =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.