Thursday, November 4, 2010

Coincidence?


4 staffs resigning all at the same time, sales not picking up in my store (which I don't understand why), a huge loss in my stocks inventory report (need to backtrack a lot of documents), and the list can go on and on. I am sooo overwhelmed.

I have been crying my heart out to God in prayer as if He was deaf. All I want is for this to end. If I can just sleep and wake up the next morning as if nothing happened. Sometimes when unexpected things happen, it's just hard to trust Him and still say He is in control but then I read these:

From Joel Osteen Devotion:

"And will not God bring about justice for His chosen ones, who cry out to Him day and night?” -Luke 18:7, NIV

From Rick Warren Devotion:

"When I turn on the water, I don't really think the water comes from the faucet. In the same way, the source of my finances is God, not my job.

A devotion from a friend:

"When difficulty arises, remember how much God loves you. He proved this by willingly giving His Son to take the penalty for your sin. Even when circumstances are painful, you can be confident that you are held in the capable and caring hands of your heavenly Father, because of His love."

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Father, thank You for loving me. For willingly giving Your Son to take the penalty of my sin. I am sorry if a part of me ever questioned You. Thank You for always reminding me of Your love and Your faithfulness. Thank You for always being there. I surrender all my concerns to you. I know that You are in control. In Jesus name, Amen.

For more Thankful Thursday entries, visit Laurie at Women Taking A Stand.

4 comments:

Heather Hart said...

Happy Thankful Thursday!I love the devotion from your friend!

pam said...

I hear your heart...but I'm thankful you know the One who knows more than you yourself know. He sees, He is never late....praying your abiding with Him is sweet...may His Word come alive in you!

Mel_Cole said...

Aww, babawi ka rin sis. Just keep on praying that the Holy Spirit will come down to your soul so that God will guide you on what to do with your concerns right now.

My Thankful Thursday post here

Pia said...

it can be really hard sometimes. but we just have to keep on reminding ourselves that God knows and He is in control. sometimes, i want to shout at the top of my lungs because of frustrations. we know that He is faithful. if He did things for us before that made us jump for joy, He will certainly do that again and again and again because we are His chosen ones.

hang in there. the best is yet to come.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.