Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Surprise Gift


For about a month already, I have been struggling with my prayer life and relationship with Him. It came to a point that I felt that nothing was happening to what I was praying for. Yes, i go to church because I know that that's the right thing to do but there's just a part of me that didn't feel like it.

During the past 2 weeks I have been sick with bronchitis and have been on and off with several antibiotics. Some even cost me P300 each. With the little time I had spent praying to Him, I seldom tried to open my Bible or even took the time to listen to what He was trying to tell me. Instead, I would ask Him to provide financial help for my medicines and that was it. At the back of my mind, all what was important to me was for Him to provide for me.

Guess what? He did. And He did even way more enough than what i was asking for. 

Lesson learned? That whatever happens in my life, regardless of whatever I do for Him or not, He will not stop showering me with favor and blessings because His love for me is unconditional and He will always be faithful.

1 comments:

Pia said...

amen! so true. good reminder.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.